Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Negative Emotions Can Fuel Emotional Eating
- For Dreaded Tasks, Do You Put It Off or Get It Over With?
- Integrating Behavioral and Medical Health Services Still A Work in Progress
- Strong Convictions Can Blind Us to Info That Contradicts Our Beliefs
- Socially Isolated Kids in COVID-19 Lockdown May Be at Greater Risk for Depression
Parenting & Children
- 7 Ways Parents Can Handle Behavioral Challenges During Quarantine
- How to Reassure Your Kids When You Go Back to Work After COVID-19
- 8 Ways to Authentically Connect with Your Kids
- How to Help Your Family Cope with Numbness and Isolation During COVID-19
- Five Positive Lessons COVID-19 Can Teach Our Children